Football Predictions

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Vieira move from Inter Milan to Eastlands

Patrick Vieira has been offered a staggering Ј10million to play for Manchester City over the next 18 months.
The French star, 33, is finalising his move from Inter Milan to Eastlands. But the Ј130,000-a-week pay package has stunned his Italian club.


An Inter source said: "There are players in the world paid more but they are still in their prime.

"He's getting an amazing deal for someone of his age who was not going to get in the Inter team. But it shows money does not matter to City."

Vieira, who will be picking up Ј20,000 a week more than England midfielder Gareth Barry, was in Manchester yesterday for a medical.

He hopes the switch to City will him help force his way into France's World Cup squad.

Vieira has received support from Arsene Wenger for his return to the Premier League, although his former boss at Arsenal did not move for him because he wanted to stick with younger players.

Inter boss Mourinho has given Vieira only seven Serie A starts this season but is sad to see him go.

Mourinho said: "As a man and a coach, I'm not happy because he is a fantastic man and a great player. But I could say I'm happy because he's happy."

Vieira said: "The important thing is to go to Manchester City and show the coach, Roberto Mancini, I'm the same player he was in charge of at Inter.

"I have set myself an objective, I want to go to the World Cup."

0 коментара:

Post a Comment


Wags Gallery

Wags Gallery

Services

Sport News

Premier League

Premier League news, livescore and fixture.

Sport7 Network

Sports Preview

Sport Premier League Football Livescore Planet Sport Golf F1 Extreme Fixtures Sport7 Sportbg Sportal Football Formula One Official Poker Strategy

Betting Zone WSOP Betting Poker Casino Bingo Oddschecker Casino Checker Poker Checker Bingo Checker Free Bets | Poker Online