Football Predictions

Friday, February 12, 2010

Ashley Cole involved in scandal with model Sonia Price


Ashley Cole became the latest England footballer involved in a sex scandal after naked pictures of himself were sent to a model Sonia Wild.

28y old glamour model said to have received explicit pictures via mobile phone of the Chelsea full-back with text messages. She replied with images of herself.

Ashley Cole, who is married to X Factor judge Cheryl Cole, admitted taking the naked pictures of himself while staying in the England squad’s hotel.

The episode brings fresh embarrassment for the national team just days after John Terry was stripped of his captaincy over his affair with teammate Wayne Bridge’s ex-girlfriend Vanessa Perroncel.

He claims he had forgotten to delete them when he gave his old phone to a friend who then passed it on to another friend who sent the photos on as a joke.

He told The Sun: "I can't believe that I gave a phone away that still had stuff on its memory. I thought I had deleted it."

Miss Wild, however, insists she thought the texts were sent to her by Cole and even reciprocated by sending back naked pictures of herself.

She said: "At first I didn't believe I was actually in touch with Ashley Cole. But next thing I knew I received a picture of him lying in bed on my phone.

"I recognised him straight away from the pictures I'd seen of him with his wife Cheryl - but couldn't resist having a bit of fun. It was exciting getting a picture of a soccer star."

The news comes two years after Cole and his wife went through a difficult period after hairdresser Aimee Walton claimed she had had a one night stand with the footballer.

0 коментара:

Post a Comment


Wags Gallery

Wags Gallery

Services

Sport News

Premier League

Premier League news, livescore and fixture.

Sport7 Network

Sports Preview

Sport Premier League Football Livescore Planet Sport Golf F1 Extreme Fixtures Sport7 Sportbg Sportal Football Formula One Official Poker Strategy

Betting Zone WSOP Betting Poker Casino Bingo Oddschecker Casino Checker Poker Checker Bingo Checker Free Bets | Poker Online