
A spokesman for Ray Trew has confirmed that the former Lincoln City chairman is the new owner of League Two outfit Notts County. New chief executive says Sven-Goran Eriksson has quit the English club.
Jim Rodwell told that the former England coach has "resigned his position today as director of football" following a takeover at the club.
"I am absolutely certain I can do something with this club. But I might upset a few fans. The problem with this club is that it has been living beyond its means and that cannot go on.
"We have to build a club here that is secure for the future generations and that means we will have to make some serious decisions.", Rodwell added
Eriksson joined Notts County in July with the aim of taking the club back to the topflight for the first time since 1991.
There is no comment yet from Ericsson
0 коментара:
Post a Comment