Football Predictions

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wanderers Coyle delighted after Hammers victory

Bolton boss Owen Coyle has aggregate acclaim on captain Kevin Davies afterwards his side's 2-1 victory over West Ham.

Davies hit the opener at Upton Park with a forceful attack and had a key role in the additional only six minutes after - Jack Wilshere sticking home to bifold the Trotters' lead.

The 32-year-old formed endlessly up foreground throughout the game, and encouraged his team to their first abroad victory in the Premier League back September, even admitting they went down to 10 men afterward the sending off of Tamir Cohen.

And Coyle was captivated with the achievement of his big centre-forward.

"I've said afore I've got so much trust in Kevin Davies and he has as able-bodied and he's got so abounding attributes to his game," he told.

"I guess sometimes humans acrylic a concrete drawing of him but he's more than that.

"He's a absolute guide and that's why he's our captain and he's an basic share of what I wish to construct at the football club and I felt his achievement today epitomised the accomplished team.

"That's what we require on a game-to-game basis."

The victory puts Bolton over West Ham in the Premier League table and gives them breath amplitude at the bottom.

With the menace of ejection looming ample afore kick-off in East London, the achievement from the guests deserves acclamation as they looked none like a ancillary anxious by the drop.

0 коментара:

Post a Comment


Wags Gallery

Wags Gallery

Services

Sport News

Premier League

Premier League news, livescore and fixture.

Sport7 Network

Sports Preview

Sport Premier League Football Livescore Planet Sport Golf F1 Extreme Fixtures Sport7 Sportbg Sportal Football Formula One Official Poker Strategy

Betting Zone WSOP Betting Poker Casino Bingo Oddschecker Casino Checker Poker Checker Bingo Checker Free Bets | Poker Online